The Analyst will be primarily accountable for duties related to the implementation of our HRIS system, Ceridian Dayforce.
HRIS ANALYST (6-Month Contract)
Our Human Resources department is looking for a solutions-oriented HRIS Analyst. The Analyst will be primarily accountable for duties related to the implementation of our HRIS system, Ceridian Dayforce. This will include analysis, configuration, validation, issue resolution, and process training.
REMOTE WORK ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
What’s in it for you:
- An exciting opportunity with a national company that is on the leading edge of their industry
- A chance to learn, and work in a unique and growing market, unlike any other
- A culture of collaboration. Like-minded individuals who celebrate each other’s success
What people say about you:
You are systems-minded, highly analytical and process-driven. When it comes to systems, you love taking things apart, testing them, and seeing how they work. You love contributing to special projects and are driven by seeing new ideas and plans come into place.
What your skills are:
You have experience working with an HRIS system. You know how to interpret technical information and translate it into concise training material. Experience working with Finance and/or Payroll would also be an asset.
You have excellent interpersonal skills, and can communicate with people at all levels. You are proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
You thrive on change, and problem-solving, and love to be challenged.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in changes to the HRIS system to improve efficiency including implementing and launching new modules; Upgrades and patches
- Coordinate and implement changes to Ceridian Dayforce as per set priorities with HR Programs Manager to ensure timely and accurate deployment of system enhancements.
- Assist in developing scope document, implementation plans and impact analysis
- Identify all training options offered by Ceridian including self-paced, online, train the trainer, review technical documents and educate project team
- Work with HR Programs Manager to categorize all training needs including regular employee self-serve, manager workflow approval, all levels of HR team, etc. and facilitate training in light of end user changes per impact analysis
- On occasion, provide actual employee and manager training based on new implemented modules
- Provide support in creating training related materials including editing existing training documents, creating ‘how to’ guides and FAQ’s, etc. in relation to implemented modules
- Working with the HR Programs Manager to Investigate, test and resolve issues, as well as work on enhancements that can be fixed internally without Dayforce Billable services and utilizing Dayforce Support and Education resources.
Who we are:
Community is at the heart of who we are at Parkbridge. Together as a team, we share a passionate belief in the building of vibrant communities and resort destinations.
As a global housing award-winner and Canada’s leading developer, builder, owner-operator, residential land lease communities and resorts, Parkbridge has expertise and a portfolio of properties unparalleled in Canada.
Since 1998 we have expanded from just two properties with a few dedicated employees to more than 100 properties and 1,100 passionate team members across Canada – and counting! With this growth, comes a dynamic and evolving work environment with a unique opportunity for teamwork, personal development and challenge.
We are the people behind the memories. That is why we proudly say with one voice: “I am Parkbridge”.
Please note that applicants must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and credit background check.
No phone calls please. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that applications for this position may be kept on file for 6 months and may be considered for future opportunities within Parkbridge.
Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be provided, on request, to support candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources.