Searching for a hybrid UI Designer and Developer
Our client located in Toronto, ON is actively searching for a motivated and hands-on hybrid UI Designer who can also dabble in Front End Development. This individual will have the ability to think outside the box to deliver solutions that overcome customer pain points. In this role you will be collaborating with Product Owners, Developers, Researchers, and support staff to improve designs of current product features in addition to creating excellent user experiences for new features.
Roles and responsibilities would include:
- Creating wireframes and mockups
- Emphasize with customers to understand their pain points and help solve them
- Working in an Agile environment and working in a cross functional environment
- Taking on projects that are both web based and mobile
- Dabbling with HTML and CSS to help complete projects
The ideal candidate for this role will have 4+ years of similar design and development experience. In addition, having hands-on experience working with software and tools such as Sketch, Figma and Adobe would be an asset.
This is a great full-time permanent role with a great team and company. If interested, please don't hesitate to apply directly to MoD's firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review. Please note, MoD offers great referral fees!