Saleforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards and logical formulas
- Salesforce Administrator
- Managing profiles, users, role and permissions sets in Saleforce
- APEX, Apex triggers, Visualforce, Java, SQL, SQQL is a plus
Marketers on Demand is on the hunt for a Salesforce Administrator to join a growing professional services start-up.
Must be independent, reliable and consistent in delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Assist with managing users, profiles, roles and permissions sets in Salesforce
- Develop and customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Accountable for providing day-to-day end user support
- Create training and user documentation, and maintain ongoing documentation processes as business needs evolve or features are added
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues and escalate as needed
- Minimum three to five years in a SalesForce Administrator role
- Experience with Saleforce object, layouts, workflows, process builder and validation rules, permissions, roles, reports, dashboards and logical formulas
- Hands on experience using APEX, Apex triggers, Visualforce, Java, SQL, SQQL is a plus
- Expert time management and reliability skills needed to be successful in this role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with excellent written and oral communications skills
Does this sound like you or someone you know within your professional network? Then reach out to email@example.com for more information.